For large groups and big families looking for a nature-filled getaway, the Otis House is your dream escape! The view is a rough-hewn rocky surround that Mother Nature trimmed with pines and hit with more fresh air than a pair of hiking boots can handle.
A cozy cabin with wood and stone exterior, the Otis House comfortably sleeps twelve. Sit on the sun-filled decks and admire snow-capped peaks framed by pine boughs and fluffy clouds. With wood accents throughout, Otis House has six bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room with overstuffed leather furniture, a spacious full kitchen, a dining room, and another separate living and dining room area downstairs.
Situated on a one-acre property, less than a five minute drive from the Discovery Lodge, the Otis House also has a gas burning stove. Warm your woollies by the fire and warm your heart by the mountain in the Otis House, your home away from home!
Highlights of this house:
HD remote control, color cable TV with over 60 channels
Free and fast Wi-Fi
Full kitchen with 2 full size refrigerators, microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher, utensils and basic supplies
Large outdoor deck with gas grill
Indoor gas burning stove
Eco-friendly bathroom amenities
*The Otis House does not have air conditioning (so open a window and enjoy the cold mountain air!)
What's included in your stay:
included in every stay
· Dog friendly private mountain home with fast and friendly service provided by the team at the Discovery Lodge.
· Clean comfortable rooms with hotel grade linens, terry and amenities.
· Flat screen TV's with DirecTv.
· Kitchen set up for 10, microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerators, dishwasher, cooking basics, oven, stove.
· Hairdryers, hangers, iron, washer, dryer.
· Indoor gas fireplace.
· Outdoor deck with propane BBQ.
· Free Wi-Fi in every room.