For large groups and big families looking for a nature-filled getaway, the Otis House is your dream escape! The view is a rough-hewn rocky surround that Mother Nature trimmed with pines and hit with more fresh air than a pair of hiking boots can handle.
A cozy cabin with wood and stone exterior, the Otis House comfortably sleeps twelve. Sit on the sun-filled decks and admire snow-capped peaks framed by pine boughs and fluffy clouds. With wood accents throughout, Otis House has six bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room with overstuffed leather furniture, a spacious full kitchen, a dining room, and another separate living and dining room area downstairs. Situated on a one-acre property, the Otis House also has a gas burning stove. Warm your woollies by the fire and warm your heart by the mountain in the Otis House, your home away from home!
Highlights of this room:
HD remote control, color cable TV with over 60 channels
Free and fast Wi-Fi
2 full size refrigerators
Eco-friendly bathroom amenities
*The Otis House does not have air conditioning (so open a window and enjoy the cold mountain air!)
What's included in your stay:
included in every stay
· Fast and friendly service for all guests and their dogs.
· Clean comfortable rooms with mini-refrigerators, coffeemakers, and microwaves.
· Flat screen TVs with DirecTv.
· Dog-friendly property in every room and lobby area.
· Complimentary hot coffee, hot chocolate, and hot teas from 7-11 am
· Soda and candy available in the pantry.
· Outdoor charcoal and propane BBQ
· Free Wi-Fi in every room.